- operate, maintain, and improve the Service, products, and other services.
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, educational materials, and news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- link or combine user information with other personal information.
- send you calendar reminders, and event reminders.
- enable you to send information, materials, and documents to your clients and other parties.
- personalize your experience on our Service by informing you of products and offers tailored to you or your firm.
- provide and deliver products and services that customers request.
- with third parties subject to your consent. For example, you may choose to allow us to share personal information with third-parties for their own marketing purposes. Such uses will be subject to the each third party’s respective privacy policies.
- with third parties when we negotiate or execute a business deal involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- for legal, protection, and safety purposes, including to:
- comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- with our employees and third party service providers to enable them to provide services such as payment processing, credit cards, email delivery, text messaging, customer support, accounting, voice messaging, auditing, website hosting, information technology, and other services.